Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday (on a Saturday)

I'm a few days late but what can I say Thursday was deadline day at work! Better late than never!
1. The Farmer's Market - I got the best new potatoes, green onions, plums, strawberries and tomatoes.
2. Mattie's new haircut! She looks like a big girl with her first Schnauzer cut!
3. Lazy DVR Saturdays
4. Netflix - so we can mail back the two really TERRIBLE movies that we watched this weekend!
5. Working for a Christian company that gives us Good Friday off. It is a big switch from my last job.
6. Texting funny one-liners to friends and them totally getting what you mean.
7. Having great lunch buddies! I love going out to lunch. Eating lunch at home by yourself is SO BORING!
8. Working with fun people (that are usually my lunch buddies). I love commiserating with like-minded chicks!
9. JLJ and the fun community projects in the months ahead. I love getting involved and having a hobby.
10. A husband that loves sports a bit more than he does sci-fi and video games...Though it has been years, I still just dont get sci-fi!

No comments: