A dear friend, Rebecca, does a Thankful Thursday every Thursday on her blog. She lists 10 things that she is thankful for that week. I figured that a little thankfulness is a great reminder of how lucky and blessed we all are. I'm starting my thankfulness today:
Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Dear friends that will drop everything for you, not because you asked but because they know you would do the same for them.
2. Spring weather so I can sit on the deck and read while Mattie runs in the yard.
3. Our grill and a hubby that makes the best grilled chicken & pork chops with the help of this Smokehouse Rub.
4. Beautiful Gerber Daisies that I planted for my Callie.
5. The wonderful life lessons that our furry pets teach us, which goes far beyond anything we could learn on our own.
6. Spring Clothes.
7. Mattie running in laps around the couch because she is SOOO darn hyper!
8. Girls Beach Trip in just 5 weeks.
9. A job so I can do fun things like a beach trip.
10. Knowing that I'm loved beyond my understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am thankful for my friend Jessie POO! Great post!
Post a Comment