Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Away!



I am not one that likes a routine! To me, routine = rut! I hate a rut! And it seems every February I am in a major rut. I'm not sure if it is the cold weather...dry skin...no sun...or what but in February, I always want a change.

This Feb, I took a road trip to Foley to see my dear friend Christin! It was a fun weekend indeed! We shopped; we relaxed; we drank wine; we got a massage; we ate; we drank more wine; we shopped more! It was awesome! We had our hot stone massage at the Grand in Point Clear. I had never had a hot stone before and it was wonderful!

I, most of all, had fun just relaxing and catching up with a best friend! I feel completely rejuventated after my weekend away and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: