Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. Mattie is continuing to do great in puppy school! This week she learned leave it, down & to stop when we stop walking her. The last one is going to be a lifestyle change and a process!
2. I got a great new bookshelf/storage unit for the TV room! I can't wait to get it assembled!
3. We go to the beach in just ONE week! Ready is not even the word to describe it!
4. JLJ Super Saturday is this weekend! This is our introduction to all things JLJ! I'm excited to find out where I will be placed for our project.
5. I got to enjoy the sunshine at Alison's pool last Saturday and I think we are going to do it again this Sunday! I love summer!
6. My herbs are growing well! I hope my new Pansies will do the same.
7. We have great dinner plans at Mayflower on Saturday! Yum!
8. I got to catch up with Ra today...on her 28th, I mean annual 25th, birthday!
9. I'm a grown up and I can make my own decisions for my life!! Now if I can just decide to slow down and rest sometimes!
10. I'm exceptionally excited that its 5:10pm and I get off at 5:30pm!

No comments: