1. Mattie's puppy class at PetSmart. I'm not a huge PetSmart fan in general. Their customer service is usually lacking. However, last night was Mattie's first puppy class and it was really fun! She is very open to learning new things. She did excitedly bark at all her classmates which is really annoying but we are going to work on that.
2. My friends. I love that I have such a wide variety of friends with all kinds of interests. We can bounce ideas off of one another and enjoy learning from and listening to each other's experiences.
3. It is getting to be Summer. I love warm weather. Now if I only had a pool to go to!
4. Beach trip in just 4 weeks!
5. My new recipe for stir-fry from Christin. Ben and I cooked it last night. It is so good! We include bell peppers, onions, broccoli in our veggies with chicken and brown rice. So yummy!
6. Supper Club this Sunday night. I love getting together with friends!
7. My new Sweaty Band headband. It makes working out so much more fun when your hair doesn't stick you in the eye!
8. My sales are not stinking this week as badly as last week!
9. That we are only two days from Friday! I love the weekend!
10. I can kiss my husband and puppy good morning every day!


No comments:
Post a Comment