Monday, April 5, 2010

Thankful Monday...

Because it has been an...should I say "interesting" Monday, I thought I could use a dose of Thankful!
1. I do have friends that love me, even though I'm wacky.
2. My husband is the most thoughtful Easter Bunny. He gave me a beautiful little green bird for the bookshelf. I have started collecting birds this year.
3. I am smart and resourceful. In sticky situations, usually at work, I can figure out a way around things or can ask someone to help me. I might not be totally book smart or ace all my tests in school but I can't imagine not having some form of street smarts. I am very thankful for this.
4. I get a relaxing vacation in just 4 weeks. Ahhhh...no stress!!
5. I have options in my life. We live in a world where we can be plugged in constantly. You can talk on the phone while you check your email while watching TV. I think it would be very beneficial for me to unplug from all the technology two or three nights a week and get back to the basics. I really don't need to watch all those terrible reality shows anyway! I need my own reality!
6. The paw print that MSU sent me of Callie.
7. Knowing that even in the toughest of times, and the most stressful of times, this too shall pass!
8. A great group of girls in my bible study. That we can toss around our ideas about God, life and all our fears and feel safe talking to each other about it.
9. Scheduling a First Anniversary Trip for me & my hubby.
10. Kissing my husband and dog Good Night every day.

No comments: