1. Mattie is continuing to do well at Puppy School. She learned this week "sit" with hand command and to walk loosely on a leash. We also talked about bad habits. Her bad habit is definitely barking! The trainer said some dogs just like to hear their own voice so they bark a lot. Well, Mattie, we hear you girl!
2. The fun day Saturday at Lake Tithelo with our dear friends! It was so fun to grill out and visit.
3. The great new herbs that I got at the Everyday Gardener Sale. I hope they will grow well and be made into some great dishes.
4. Working in the yard Sunday with Ben. I had fun planting my herbs while he cut the grass. It is fun to get dirty in the yard sometimes. We also had a great time chasing Mattie with the water hose.
5. Ben agreed to take dance lessons this summer! Yay! He finally caved on this one! I'm excited!
6. Girls Beach Trip is only two weeks away!
7. We have such a great group of girls going on the girls beach trip: Katy, Sarah, Rebecca, Mary Straton, Amelia and Fran joined in!
8. Ben and I are going on a date to PF Changs Friday night! I can hardly wait!
9. The days are so sunny and long. I want to lay in the sunshine and work on my tan.
10. I get puppy and hubby kisses every night before bed!


1 comment:
-YAY- for all of them, especially #s 6 and 7! And I'm so proud of you working in the yard - I bet your garden is glorious.
Post a Comment