Friday, July 18, 2008

One for the Road


I have never given much thought to tennis shoes. I usually go and find whichever ones are the cutest and wear those to work out in. However, for a while now, when I run or walk my toes go to sleep, which seems so weird and feels even more weird! By the time I get back to my apartment, my feet are so tired and sometimes have blisters. A good friend of mine is now working at fleet feet in Jackson (this really great store that specializes in fitting you in shoes and work out clothes.) She said that I need more room in the "toe box" of the shoes and that is why my toes are going to sleep...they are not getting enough circulation. So, she fitted me and I found some shoes that I really like and would love to try...only problem...they are $100! For a girl on a budget, like myself, this is a major commitment! I mean, you really have to love these shoes and be ready to wear them for quite a while. I know I will get good use out of them but for that kind of money, you want to make sure that they are the perfect shoes and there will be no regrets! I have heard that Rykas are good shoes too. I guess I need to do some more thinking about it and make sure I pick the right ones since they will have to be with me for a while.

1 comment:

Anna said...

oh my gosh! Jessica! My feet go numb! My toes get numb! That makes total sense now cause I had gotten a new pair of tennis shoes!