Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love It A Latte!


There are some days when you wake up and just know that a latte would make you feel so much better! Today was one of those days! I woke up with a stuffy nose and a headache - something that has become common this week. I didn't think about it early enough or I would have rushed out the door and headed to Starbucks. I'm not sure what it is about a steamy latte that makes everything seem just a little better. I settled for a cup of Maxwell House at the office but it just was not the same. My Starbucks of choice is a Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Tall, Non-fat, No whip. I could take one of these everyday of the week. At Christmas time, I have been known to go for an Eggnog Latte to get me in the spirit. I have a motivator for Saturday morning workouts. If I make myself get up on Saturday mornings and go work out, then when I get done, I can go to Starbucks and get a latte has my prize. It really works well! Sometimes all you need is a little motivation to get you going. Maybe that is why a Starbucks can get you going...it serves as a positive treat for going the extra mile. Or maybe we are just brain washed by the caffeine. Either way, I will take it!

No comments: