Monday, May 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday on a Monday

I totally missed my Thankful Thursday...Thanks a lot magazine deadline! You are getting in the way of my blogging! Well, here it is!
1. Mom & Dad came this weekend for Mother's Day.
2. Mom & I got our nails done! I love the new polish!
3. A wonderful dinner at Mermaid on Friday night.
4. The girls beach trip was fun and memorable even though it was yucky weather the whole time.
5. Great seafood! I love fish! I hope the oil spill doesn't ruin this for me!
6. My 1st anniversary is this weekend!
7. I have two friends with healthy baby girls growing in their bellies. I can't wait to meet these girls in just a few weeks!
8. Mattie is such a sweet little pup and has been such a blessing during the hard time of losing Callie.
9. Mattie is three weeks away from graduation at Puppy School. I'm sort of sad that it is always over.
10. I can find some kind of peace in the work "noise". It is tough times out there. I have to find peace that God will carry us through the tough times.

No comments: