Monday, May 24, 2010

New Orleans Trip - Yay for One Year!

If you think I'm not completely stoked about our anniversary trip to New Orleans this weekend, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!
It is going to be such fabulous fun and I can't wait to get away for a long weekend. We are leaving Saturday and coming back Tuesday afternoon!
Here are the things on the To-Do List right now:
- Find a piece of artwork on Jackson Square for our home
- Brunch at Court of Two Sisters
- Swamp Tour
- Ghost Tour
- Dinner at one fine restaurant (what is your favorite?)
- WW2 Museum (Ben loves history)
- Cocktail at Pat O's
- Drive River Road and see plantations
- Acme Oyster House for lunch or dinner
- Beinets at Cafe Du Monde

What are your favorite things to do in New Orleans?? Favorite Restaurants? Tours? I can't wait to add your favs to our list!

**I tried to upload a fabulous New Orleans picture to my blog but they wouldn't upload! Boo! Well, use your imagination!

No comments: