Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Love Sephora!!

I adore Sephora! And I'm thrilled that we have a real Sephora (not the boot-leg JC Penny kind!) that opened Friday at Renaissance! I went today and I'm the proud owner of DiorShow Extase. It is supposed to be fabulous so I'm excited to start using it tomorrow! I don't know what it is about Sephora but that store just makes you feel like a super model, actress or someone else of such importance. I love to feel beautiful...what girl doesn't!?! Being all fixed up with the latest make-up can't help but make you feel glamorous. The only problem is...I think I might frequent this store too much!

2 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Amen to that! I went yesterday to replace my Bare Minerals and spent almost 2 hours in there. I came home and told Cliff that Sephora might get me into trouble from time to time... :)

Jess said...

And you know what...That is totally ok! I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with adding to our BEAUTY!