
I admit it...I have drunk the koolaid like everyone else. I, too, want a smartphone! Oh, to think about the huge amount of guilt I gave Ben when he said he wanted an iPhone. I went into my tirade about how they were completely unnecessary. There was no reason to have to check your email constantly much less access the internet. I do still stand by this but it is for completely unnecessary reasons that I want one too. Ok, so I like to twitter...and read blogs...and blog...and look at FB pictures...and what if I were to get lost on a long, dark road in the middle of the night and need mapquest directions and/or whitepages.com to call a wrecker...and what if I happened to want to type a tweet or two while waiting on said wrecker. It is completely unnecessary! I know! But I really could check my work email at night or on the weekends...
I am loving the Palm Smartphone. I'm not wild about the iPhone because I HATE not having keys to press. The Palm has a touch screen at the top for the apps but a pull out key pad. The best of both worlds.
Here's to irrational wants...right now mine is on the back burner for the rational reason that I don't need to spend the money. Oh well...A girl can dream!


1 comment:
I was the EXACT SAME WAY.... until I went on a wild and crazy trip to Orange Beach with some gorgeous girls and realized how useful they are.
Post a Comment