1. Sweet Stella Blaire arrived safe and sound on Thursday! Mommy and Baby are great!
2. Ely Reed only has about one more week until we get to see her sweet face!
3. Ben and I celebrated our First Anniversary with brunch at Julep and a trip to BBB.
4. We are going on our New Orleans trip in just two weeks! Can't wait!
5. Christin is coming this weekend! I love fun weekend plans.
6. I'm completely exhausted today so I'm thankful that I can go home and crash if I want to.
7. Ben and I are experimenting with cooking fish! I love to try new things. We found out last night that the Parsley Vingerette is good but we don't like halibut. Oh well, Tilapia is on the menu for later this week.
8. We used some of my fresh, home grown cilantro for dip on Saturday night.
9. The great Clinique products that I have been using! I love All About Eyes and the night serum.
10. I got to kiss my hubby on our first anniversary!


No comments:
Post a Comment