Sunday, October 4, 2009

Starting a New Week

Here we are at Sunday night again...So hard to believe that the lovely weekend is over and back to reality tomorrow. This weekend was very fun and relaxing. Friday afternoon I had some great wine with my co-workers at Mel's new home. It is so beautiful! Then Ben, Alison and I went to dinner at Kiefers.
Saturday, after an A.M. workout, we headed to Starkville for the MSU v. GA Tech game. The weather was just fabulous!! We stopped at the Lodge and I got a cute new MSU shirt and Ben got a jacket. Then on to the tailgate and lots of yummy snacks! (Which is definitely counter-productive for my diet!!) The game was not all that State fans would wish it to be BUT the weather was so nice that it made for a very fun time.
Today has been such a lazy day! It has rained all day long so after watching The Godfather with Ben (I thought that movie was very boring by the way! I cant believe it is an American great!!) I took a nice long nap on the sunroom couch and listened to the rain on the glass roof. The sunroom, by far, is my favorite room. It is the only room that is really decorated near completition and I have always wanted a sunroom to read in. I lay on the couch in there and read, then nap, nearly every Sunday afternoon.
Today was so rainy that I missed my walk!! I'm very upset about that but hoping it will clear up for tomorrow morning.
It is nearing 10pm so I guess I will snuggle in with Harry Potter (Book 7) and get ready to start my week. Here's hoping it's a very short one!

No comments: