Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The END of the Chocolate Chess Pies
Ben and I have been married right at 5 months now. Marriage is FABULOUS! You get to hang out with your best friend all the time, share the household chores (which Ben is great about), blame the mess on someone else...Ha! HOWEVER, marriage is not fabulous for the waist line!! I weighed for the first time post-marriage this morning. WAHOO MAMA! Could someone get me a window to jump out of?!?! Part of the issue is, unfortunately, my husband's knack at making Chocolate Chess Pies. We discovered this great dish at a dinner party and that the recipe was in the JLJ's Southern Sideboards cookbook. Since then, I think he has made about 5 of these pies. Though they are so delicious when we take them to parties, there is always some left over and I always end up eating it. Therefore, it is with sadness that I will kiss the Chocolate Chess Pies goodbye and HELLO to extra walking and Jazzercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment