It has been another few months since I last updated this thing...I guess I have been un-inspired. I think that might be changing! This afternoon when I walked out of jazzercise, the most wonderful cool breeze was blowing. What does that mean? Fall is really coming. Though the days are still so hot...and now that I work in outside sales, I'm in the heat all day...hopefully cooler nights will come.
I love the fall and winter! For the past few nights, I have put on my snuggley socks, only to flip them off about an hour after I go to bed. There is nothing like cold weather, snuggley pjs, hot soup and a good book. My husband would argue with me on this point. He would reason that football is, by far, the greatest thing in the world. MSU's near win (or at least feat to stay in the game) with LSU was a great thing over the weekend. Only we didnt get to go to Starkville for that one. This weekend, however, we are heading to the MSU/GA Tech game and know it will be a great time. Being an Alabama girl, I think my heart will always lie with the Tide but I'm am converting well to an MSU dawg fan. When in Rome, and all of that! I have to admit that I do love the varies paw-print items and the cowbells are fun too.
There is so much to look forward to this coming month (October). Football games, a much-overdue girls trip to Foley, and St. Louis. I will be heading to Foley to see my dear Christin, Carrie, Ashley and Steph is even flying in! I can't wait to catch up with everyone. How is it that these girls that I was used to seeing everyday in college...we couldnt go anywhere without asking each other's opinion on everything from clothes to hair to what fruity drink to try at the Porch...now we catch up through email and a series of phone messages. Quite depressing!! I can't wait to hear about everything that they have been up too and laugh far too much.
Ben and I are heading to St. Louis on Oct 30th for an early 6th month anniversary trip! I am thrilled! Ben has a surprise up his sleeve for me and I have no idea what! I know it is tickets to something but I'm hoping NOT a sporting event!! haha! It will be a long weekend road trip and I cant wait to see all the great sights as we drive up there.
I guess that's all the updates for now!
Tootles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment