I have friends coming in this weekend and thought a freshened up kitchen would be great. I have never been crazy about the kitchen chair seat material but just dealt with it because it was neutral. Once I realized how easy it is a to recover seats, I am now on a roll. I got this great fabric from Premier Fabrics and it looks awesome in my yellow kitchen! Friday, January 15, 2010
Fresh Fabric for 2010
I have friends coming in this weekend and thought a freshened up kitchen would be great. I have never been crazy about the kitchen chair seat material but just dealt with it because it was neutral. Once I realized how easy it is a to recover seats, I am now on a roll. I got this great fabric from Premier Fabrics and it looks awesome in my yellow kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment