Five Things Survey
My sweet friend Sally tagged me in this survey.
Instructions:1) Answer 5 questions with 5 answers.2) Tag 5 other bloggers.
Questions:
1) Where were you 10 years ago?
1- I was about to graduate from Lee High School!
2- I was working at Electric Sun almost full-time while going to school
3- I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life
4- I was SO READY for college that I could hardly stand it!
5- I was already secretly wishing that I would be a KD!
2) What is on your TO DO list for today? Today is almost over but these are on the list for this week:
1- Work out 4x without making up an excuse
2- File some bills that I have been meaning to do for months
3- Play with our pups every night for at least 30 minutes. I forget how boring it must get when we are not home all day
4- Catch up with a couple of girl friends that I haven't talked to in a while
5- Read my bible study chapter before the day of!
3) What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1- Starbucks! I currently dream of Cinnamon Dolce Lattes (always), Java Chip Light Frap, and Verona Almond Joy from Java Werks
2- Grapples
3- CranEnergy Drinks - this isn't really a snack but is a wonderful pick-me-up about 2pm each day and for 50 cals you can't beat that!
4- My new fav is the cheese dip at Mermaid Cafe! So yum!
5- Broccoli & Califlower - I'm very into it right now
4) Where are 5 places you have lived?
1- Montgomery, AL
2- Troy, AL
3- Homewood, AL
4- Ridgeland, MS
5- Jackson, MS
5) Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1- Pay off our house! Can you imagine life with no rent or mortgage?! Awesome!!
2- Send extra money to Puja - the little girl I sponsor in India
3- Make a big donation to CARA or other animal rescue
4- Invest in something that would be profitable later in life
5- And buy something completely unpractical from Tiffany or somewhere equally fabulous!!
Now I am tagging:
Whoever wants something fun to think on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment