
Ben and I have started branching out to new restaurants in Jackson. Two weeks ago we tried Local 463. It is the new sister restaurant to Walkers in Madison. We loved it!
We started off with a Bread-less Crab Cake with lemon-mustard butter.
Ben got the "Big Boy Duroc Pork Chop" with a chipotle glaze, stuffed with spinach and three cheeses on braised fresh greens and corn pudding with house-made apple sauce.
I got the Duck special with fig topping and couscous and wilted spinach.
For dessert, I got Baileys and coffee and Ben got the apple crisp with ice cream.
The atmosphere was B+ : beautiful, great lighting but just a little bit noisy.
The food was A+ : so delicious, fun to try new foods prepared different ways.
The only negative was it is a little pricey but the food is high-quality and I highly recommend!


1 comment:
My goodness - that sounds divine!
Post a Comment