Tag! You're It!!
Thanks to my friend Katy who tagged me as one of her most Kreativ Bloggers! Basically, the award requires that you blog 6 interesting facts about yourself and then tag 6 friends to do the same!So here are some interesting facts about me:
1. I have weird allergies! If I dont take zyrtec everyday, I break out in hives. So strange!
2. I collect recipes. I have a HUGE binder full of recipes that I pull out of magazines, gather from friends, find in cookbooks...but I rarely cook any of them. Recently I cooked my first recipe ever from it and it turned out great so I'm now inspired.
3. I like to put up my Christmas tree at the beginning on November but take it down a couple of days after Christmas. AND it is decorated in only blues, silvers, and whites...and I'm not jewish! :)
4. I was not born when my favorite movie premiered. My favorite movie is Foul Play and it debuted in the 70s. It is an old movie but I love it all the same.
5. My secret wish is... to be a dancer. I love to dance and have always wanted to ballroom dance or dance in the ballet.
6. My sheets have to be tucked in at all times when I sleep or I wake up.


1 comment:
I watched the end of Foul Play over the weekend... It was on HBO! We'll have to watch it sometime soon...
Post a Comment