Tuesday, September 9, 2008
My Current Stress
The current thing that is making me loose sleep at night is what in the world I'm gonna use for a centerpiece at the wedding in May. I really am having trouble with this one thing. I mean I have had my florist booked since April. I have already chosen a cake and had the tasting but for some reason the only thing that is standing between me and my happy, way-ahead-of-schedule planning is this stinking centerpiece. I guess I could throw some flowers in a fish bowl and call it a day but that just doesn't inspire me at all. I have seen those tall vases with flowers but still...I don't know what I'm looking for. Something different, I suppose. If anyone knows of some source of great centerpiece inspiration, please send me a message!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had mint julep cups on the table and put the bridesmaids' bouquets in there. Already paid for!
Post a Comment