Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And Life Gets in the Way...

I'm still alive...Just not having much time for blogging! In the past month I have started a new job. I'm the newest AE is Comcast Spotlight. It is quite overwhelming but everyone is super nice and helpful. I am just going to keep positive that I will catch on soon. Hopefully, I will be able to fit some blogging in on the weekends but the week days are not looking promising.
How is your life going? Do you have anything currently getting in the way of staying connected?

1 comment:

Fran said...

I DO! I'm helping a friend with the October 15th tax deadline, and though I love the people and the work and keeping my brain sharp, I am reminded that I don't know how superwomen with real jobs are able to make it. My hat off to you, Gorgeous.