Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Life is a Circus!!








Above is a picture of my life! It is a circus. We are remodeling our front bathroom and it has been crazy. The temperatures in Mississippi have been over 100 degrees. Without the tub, heat has been coming up from under the house. It has been so hot in the house! The air conditioning just can't keep up! This morning I was getting ready and just praying the construction guys wouldn't get there before I could put on my work clothes. Mattie in tow, I had to go to the bus for a coffee. Even after a venti, I have been dragging today. Luckily, I am going to Bham this weekend so I hope to recharge and me ready for next week.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Bless you and your house! I couldn't handle renovating in this kind of heat. Heck, I almost can't handle mopping. Watch that bus - I gouged Mike's truck on a low-lying post there.