Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. We had a wonderful time in New Orleans this past weekend!
2. We ate lots of good Creole food!!
3. The swamp tour was the most fun!
4. We learned we were staying at a haunted hotel on the Haunted History tour.
5. We drank lots of yummy cocktails!
6. We saw lots of beautiful, historic buildings.
7. Mattie did great during her surgery.
8. Mat graduated from Puppy School last night.
9. She gets her stitches out on Friday.
10. I'm drinking Cafe Du Monde coffee right now...just wish it was a Cafe Au Lait!

1 comment:

The Barley's said...

Yay for fun trips! It sounds like you had a really great time in Nola. Yall love a tour! I'm glad that is something that you can both enjoy together. I'm also wondering why you weren't thankful for the WW2 museum? ....just curious! ;) Congrats to Mattie girl. Give her a kiss from her auntie Ra!